Switzerland Visa from Dubai, UAE
Switzerland Visa from Dubai, UAE
No matter where you are in Switzerland, you will be amazed by its beauty: snow-capped mountains, crystal-clear lakes, picturesque towns, crystal-clear lakes, and hills all year round. Lots of chocolate and cheese! You can easily spend months exploring this country. The main attractions include Lucerne, Bern, Zurich, Geneva, Grindelwald, Gruyere, St. Moritz, and Interlaken. It is not even covered! How can you see this incredible land? With the Swiss Travel Pass, you can travel by train and enjoy the best views you have ever seen in your life.
There are many reasons why it is worth planning a trip or holiday to the Switzerland & Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provides you with the best visa support for your Switzerland visa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will assist you with all the procedures for applying for a Switzerland visa and will help you choose the most suitable type of visa for Switzerland from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Switzerland Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• Switzerland Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• Switzerland Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
• Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Switzerland visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Switzerland friend or relative can be additional advantage for Switzerland visa application
- Invitation letter required for Switzerland Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Switzerland visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Switzerland
- Appointment Booking assistance for Switzerland
- Assistance for Switzerland visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Switzerland VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Switzerland visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120, +97143889941