Spain visa from Dubai, UAE
Spain visa from Dubai, UAE
Spain is a beautiful, interesting and vibrant country with many unique characteristics and regional diversity. Madrid and Barcelona are fashionable and vibrant cities, Granada has a Moorish atmosphere, and the Basque Country in the north is in sharp contrast to the life in the south. Strangers drink good wine, laugh at food, and enjoy life. The people here are not in a hurry. As an added benefit, Spain is very cheap and it’s an inexpensive country. As visa for Spain is required to travel Spain.
There are many reasons why you should plan a trip or holiday in the Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provides you with the best visa support for obtaining a Spain visa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Schengen area was created based on the Schengen area. The agreement came into effect in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will help you with all the procedures for obtaining a Spain visa and help you choose the most suitable visa category for Spain from Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Spain Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places
- Spain Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
- Spain Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
- Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Spain visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date ,salary , purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Spain friend or relative can be additional advantage for Spain visa application
- Invitation letter required for Spain Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Spain visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Spain
Forever Tourism Assistance
- Appointment Booking assistance for Spain
- Assistance for Spain visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Spain VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Spain visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +971526422120, +97143889941