SCHENGEN VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
SCHENGEN VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Schengen visa: The Schengen area with 26 European countries provides you with an unparalleled excuse and a better holiday. Europe, the most beautiful continent in the world, offers you an unforgettable and wonderful experience with its wonderful and charming scenery. The Schengen area allows you to immerse yourself in nature, but it also offers many prosperous metropolitan areas such as Paris, the social and cultural capital of the world.
For many reasons, you plan to travel or vacation in the Schengen area. Our visa experts team offers you with the best visa support for obtaining a Schengen visa from Dubai, UAE.
The Schengen area was established in accordance with the Schengen Agreement that entered into force in 1985 and consists of 26 European countries-all countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. Member of the European Union (EU) and four EFTA countries (European Free Trade Association) including Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Our visa experts will assist you with all the Schengen visa procedures and assist you to choose the best Schengen visa category, for example,
• Schengen Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• Schengen Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• Schengen Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
• Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Schengen visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Schengen friend or relative can be additional advantage for Schengen visa application
- Invitation letter required for Schengen Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Schengen visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Schengen
Forever Tourism Assistance
- Appointment Booking assistance for Schengen
- Assistance for Schengen visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Schengen VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Schengen visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120, +97143889941