Norway Visa from Dubai, UAE
When traveling in Europe a lot of people skip Norway because it is expensive. Norway may not be a cheap travel destination, but it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world to rival iconic destinations like New Zealand and Iceland. Comes to natural beauty. To top it all, Norwegians are wonderful people, almost everyone is fluent in English which makes it easy to navigate, and scenic fjords are never far away. Activities that can fill your days without emptying your wallet.
There are many reasons why it is worth planning a trip or holiday to the Norway & Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provides you with the best visa support for your Norway visa in Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will assist you with all the procedures for applying for a Norway visa and will help you choose the most suitable type of visa for Norway from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Norway Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
- Norway Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
- Norway Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
- Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Norway visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for the Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Norway friend or relative can be additional advantage for Norway visa application
- Invitation letter required for Norway Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Norway visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Norway
- Appointment Booking assistance for Norway
- Assistance for Norway visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Norway VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Norway visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +971526422120, +97143889941