The Netherlands Visa from Dubai, UAE
The Netherlands Visa from Dubai, UAE
When most people think of a trip to the Netherlands, they think of Amsterdam with its famous red lights and cafes, windmills and tulips. But the country is much more than that. The Netherlands is a tiny country with historic brick and cobblestone towns, an interconnected system of canals (you can only explore most of the country via canals), beautiful and expansive farmland, iconic windmills, and even some lovely beaches. It is one of my favorite countries in the world.
There are many reasons why it is worth planning a trip or holiday to the The Netherlands & Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provides you with the best visa support for your The Netherlands visa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will assist you with all the procedures for applying for a The Netherlands visa and will help you choose the most suitable type of visa for The Netherlands from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• The Netherlands Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• The Netherlands Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• The Netherlands Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
• Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for The Netherlands visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from The Netherlands friend or relative can be additional advantage for The Netherlands visa application
- Invitation letter required for The Netherlands Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of The Netherlands visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to The Netherlands
- Appointment Booking assistance for The Netherlands
- Assistance for The Netherlands visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY The Netherlands VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with The Netherlands visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120, +97143889941