Liechtenstein Visa from Dubai, UAE
Liechtenstein Visa from Dubai, UAE
Liechtenstein visa: Liechtenstein is a small landlocked country in Central Europe. It borders Switzerland to the west and south, and Austria to the north and east. The country is officially the Principality of Liechtenstein, the fourth largest country in Europe and the sixth-largest country in the world. Member of the United Nations, the European Commission, and the European Free Trade Association. The country’s mountainous landscape makes it an ideal destination for winter sports enthusiasts. Look forward to charming villages, friendly people, delicious food, and views of the Alps. Despite its small size, Liechtenstein has a lot to offer.
There are many reasons why it is worth planning a trip or holiday to the Liechtenstein & Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provides you with the best visa support for your Liechtenstein visa in Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will assist you with all the procedures for applying for a Liechtenstein visa and will help you choose the most suitable type of visa for Liechtenstein from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Liechtenstein Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• Liechtenstein Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• Liechtenstein Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
• Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Liechtenstein visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Liechtenstein friend or relative can be additional advantage for Liechtenstein visa application
- Invitation letter required for Liechtenstein Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Liechtenstein visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Liechtenstein
- Appointment Booking assistance for Liechtenstein
- Assistance for Liechtenstein visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Liechtenstein VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Liechtenstein visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120, +97143889941