Germany Visa from Dubai, UAE
Germany Visa from Dubai, UAE
Germany Visa: Due to its long history, Germany is often regarded as the heart of Europe. It is famous for cured meats and beer, but this country is much more than that. Berlin has the Museum Island, Bavaria has several castles, in winter you can ski in the Alps, and in Frankfurt you can explore the skyscrapers. In addition, it is one of the safest countries in Europe, and most of the population speaks English, so your travel will be hassle-free! Whether you want to eat and drink while traveling through the country or immerse yourself in the many churches, castles or museums, Germany has something for every traveler.
There are many reasons why you plan to travel or vacation in the Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provide you with the best visa support for obtaining a Germany visa from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Schengen Area was created in accordance with the Schengen Agreement that entered into force in 1985 and includes 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Our visa experts will help you with all the procedures for a German visa and help you choose the most suitable visa category for Germany, from Dubai, UAE.
• Germany Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• Germany Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• Germany Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
- Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Germany visa
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for the Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Germany friend or relative can be additional advantage for Germany visa application
- Invitation letter required for Germany Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Germany visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Germany
- Appointment Booking assistance for Germany
- Assistance for Germany visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Germany VISA
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Germany visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120, +97143889941