The Czech Republic visa from Dubai, UAE
The Czech Republic visa from Dubai, UAE
The Czech Republic is one of the most amazing countries in Central Europe. In addition to Prague, one of the most visited destinations in Europe, there are many tourist destinations. Whether you are planning a trip to Prague or traveling across the country, you will definitely want to visit. Ready! We have compiled the best Czech travel guide for you to help you plan your itinerary, attractions, travel around the Czech Republic, Czech currency exchange, Czech accommodation and other travel tips. We must convince you not to make the mistake of only visiting Prague. Prague is full of tourism and the whole country is full of amazing sights, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, national parks, vineyards, fairytale villages and more castles.
There are many reasons why you should plan a trip or holiday in the Schengen area. Our team of visa experts provide you with the best visa support for obtaining a the Czech Republic visa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Schengen area was created in accordance with the Schengen Agreement. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway. And Liechtenstein. And Switzerland.
Our visa experts will help you with all the procedures for obtaining a German visa and help you choose the most suitable visa category for Czech Republic from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Czech Republic Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
• Czech Republic Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
• Czech Republic Multiple-Entry Visa: Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
• Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Czech Republic visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler is Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Czech Republic friend or relative can be additional advantage for Czech Republic visa application
- Invitation letter required for Czech Republic Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Czech Republic visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Czech Republic
- Appointment Booking assistance for Czech Republic
- Assistance for Czech Republic visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Czech Republic VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Czech Republic visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +971526422120, +97143889941