CHINA VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
China visa : Whether it is for business or leisure, landing in the People’s Republic of China requires you to hold a valid visa of the corresponding category. However, there are some special circumstances. No visa is required for short-term stay in China for no more than 15 days. People with UAE work visas or diplomatic visas can also travel to China. It should be noted that China China has mutual visa exemption agreements with certain countries. Tourists from these countries can enter China without a visa.
Although China has a rich history and customs and is an excellent holiday destination, you need professional assistance to complete the complicated Chinese visa application process. We are experts in China visa application, whether it is single entry, double entry or multiple entries. We will help you obtain a China visa until you’ll get your visa stamped on the passport.
Our team of visa experts follows the latest Chinese visa guidelines to help you deal with long and complicated procedures.
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for CHINA visa from Dubai, UAE
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel addressing CHINA Consulate.
- If Traveler Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for the Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (5*5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from CHINA friend or relative can be additional advantage for CHINA visa application
- Invitation letter required from Chinese company for CHINA Business visa
- copy of Emirates id
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of CHINA visa rejection Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to CHINA
Forever Tourism Assistance
- Appointment Booking assistance for CHINA
- Assistance for CHINA visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY CHINA VISA FROM DUBAI, UAE
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with CHINA visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +971526422120, +97143889941