Austria visa from Dubai, UAE
Austria Visa: When people think of Austria, they think of mountains, skiing, Christmas markets and the sound of music. This country has all of these, but there is more! For music lovers, this is the hometown of Mozart. Wienerschnitzel is prepared here for gourmets. Those who love nature can go paragliding, rafting and hiking. No matter what you like, Austria may be for you. Austria is a country with diverse climates, so deciding when to come depends on what you want to do. Generally, the best time to travel in Austria is from April to May and September to October.
There are many reasons why you should plan a trip or holiday in the Schengen area. Our team of visa experts will provide you with the best support for obtaining a Austria visa From Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Schengen area was created based on the Schengen area. The agreement entered into force in 1985 and covers 26 European countries. All countries have a common visa policy for visiting Schengen countries. The European Union (EU) and the four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member states, including Iceland and Norway and Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Our visa experts will help you with all the formalities of an Austria visa and help you choose the most suitable visa type for Austria visa from Dubai Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Austria Tourist Visa: it allows to visit your family members or companions, other than exploring tourist places.
- Austria Business Visa: It’s basically given to attempt your business exercises or trade or conferences in the assigned country or locale in Schengen Area.
- Austria Multiple-Entry Visa : Just as the name says, it allows you to go all through Schengen Countries multiple times.
We have more than 9 years of experience in the tourism industry, providing global visa support and safe alternatives to get your visa approved on time.
SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES:
- Czech Republic
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for Austria visa
- UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
- Original Passport Required (minimum 6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating designation , joining date ,salary , purpose of travel addressing the preferred country Consulate you planned to visit first.
- If Traveler Self Employed Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for the Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Latest Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp
- Invitation letter from Austria friend or relative can be additional advantage for Austria visa application
- Invitation letter required for Austria Business visa
- Holiday Packages available including hotel , tours & transfers ,flight & sightseeing
- Passport will be kept at embassy for visa stamping
- Traveler has to visit personally at embassy for submission of original required documents
- In case of Austria visa rejection, Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Austria
- Appointment Booking assistance for Austria
- Assistance for Austria visa application form
- Verification and compilation of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking service available
HOW TO APPLY Austria VISA
Contact any of the Visa Specialist or expert and leave the visa application worries on us.
Get instant assistance with Germany visa experts and get relieved with all the Visa processing worries. Simply Contact us at: email@example.com or on +971526422120 , +97143889941