90 days multiple entry Visa
90 Days Multiple Entry Visa, recommended for tourists who plan to stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for a long time to participate in various occasions, such as Business Meetings, conferences, transits, etc. The 90 Days Multiple Entry Dubai Visa will make it easier for travelers who require multiple long-term stays (whether by air, land or sea) to travel between the United Arab Emirates and visiting neighboring countries and Return to Dubai Dubai on the same visa so you don’t have to spend extra time and money to obtain two, three or more separate visas. In Dubai, you can enjoy staying on a multiple entry visa for 90 days in a year. The visa is issued on the basis of a residence permit that requires renewal at the end of each period.
To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or send us a call back request, we’ll connect you and help you out to complete visa applications procedures.
Submit your details like Passport Copy, Photo’s and other documents as per Immigration requirements.
Get Approved Visa
Once you completed visa application and submit all required documents, if successfull you will get your visa.
Documents required for 90 days multiple entry Dubai visa:
Visitor’s Documents for 90 days multi entry long term visa:
- Minimum 6 months of validity of passport required
- Latest passport size photograph (white background)
Guarantor’s Document for 90 Days Multiple entry Visa Dubai (Scanned colored copy):
- Resident visa copy (minimum 3months validity)
- Emirates I.D copy
Additional Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE:
- Confirmed Hotel booking
- Confirmed Return ticket booking
- Tour itinerary copy
How to apply for 90 Days Multiple entry visa ?
- Just fill our simple online visa application, in which we required your name, nationality, contact address, travel date,
- Send clear scanned visa-related documents via email or WhatsApp Dubaivisa@forevertourism.com/00971526422120.
- Payment Mode: Use your credit card to pay through our secure gateway.