A thrilling ride in a helicopter over the beautiful skyline of Dubai, flying by some of the city’s most famous landmarks and making memories that will last a lifetime, sounds like fun, right? Here is our guide to everything you need to know about helicopter tours in Dubai. Flying through the skies of Dubai is exciting and magical, and you can see beautiful views of the city while you’re doing it.
A Dubai helicopter ride gives you a bird’s-eye view of the city like nothing else. You can see the famous Burj Khalifa in all its splendour and the beautiful Palm Jumeirah. When you take this ride of a lifetime with your family or friends, you get an experience you’ll never forget. Helicopter tours in Dubai are obviously a must-do for tourists. Now that you know why you should choose one, let’s look at some important things you should think about before making your choice.
Dubai’s Finest Helicopter Tour 2023
Many individuals in Dubai like travelling and trying new things. It is the world’s most famous tourist attraction, with stunning structures, excellent infrastructure, and much more. Even if you’ve been to Dubai a lot, seeing it from the air is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Relax and let your inner explorer out on this 12-minute, 15-minute, 17-minute, or 22-minute helicopter journey to Dubai as you take in the spectacular sights and many fascinating things that make Dubai’s atmosphere what it is.
With its futuristic buildings, man-made archipelagos, and long stretches of sandy coastline, Dubai makes a striking impression. A helicopter is the most exciting way to see a lot of land and these landmarks from a distance. You can see all of Dubai’s most beautiful places, like the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Al-Arab Hotel, the Burj Khalifa, and the World Islands, on a helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot.
Capture stunning photos from a new perspective with a bird’s-eye view. You can fly over Dubai in a helicopter and then spend the night in a Bedouin-style desert camp, where you can go on a 4×4 safari, belly dance, ride a camel, and have a BBQ feast beneath the stars. A helicopter flight and city tour that includes a visit at Atlantis is an excellent way to view Dubai from the air and on the ground. The Palm, Burj Al-Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, and Dubai Museum are all popular tourist attractions.
Highlights of a Dubai Helicopter Ride:
• Take a fun and exciting Dubai Helicopter ride around the city and see some of its most famous sights.
• Fly over four of Dubai’s most famous landmarks: the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Khalifa, the Arabian Gulf Coast, and the Burj Al Arab.
• The views from the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and many other famous buildings will amaze you.
• As you fly around Dubai, you’ll be amazed by the beautiful skyline of the city’s beautiful buildings.
• As you fly above, you can take in the views of some of the most famous places in the world.
Things to Consider Before Taking a Dubai Helicopter Ride
• At the gate, you must show your confirmation number in order to get in.Every passenger is covered by insurance that meets the requirements of the UAE Civil Aviation Authority.
• All flights depend on the weather and how well you can see.
On helicopter rides, you can’t smoke, eat, or drink.
• The time window depends on how many people will be there, and the location will be given after the reservation.
• Flight routes and times may change because of air traffic control rules or other things we can’t control, like weather or visibility.
• If a flight has to be cancelled, all other flights will be rescheduled at the customer’s convenience.
• At the check-in area for the helipad, passengers have to show a valid photo ID or passport. Also, a real phone number needs to be given.
• You can’t use any footage you take for business, and the lens on your personal camera can’t be bigger than 400 mm.
• Babies are not allowed on the Dubai helicopter ride. Children can only go on board if they are at least 4 years old and weigh at least 16 kilogrammes.
• The most people that can be on a flight are six, and each person can weigh no more than 100 kilograms. This is to make sure that the weight is spread out evenly and that everyone is comfortable.
• Guests who weigh more than 100 kilogrammes (220 pounds) will have to buy an extra seat from the staff on the ground.
What it was like
We tell you about elite helicopter tours of the beautiful skyline of Dubai. The beauty of Dubai’s cityscape is mesmerising, and there is no better way to see its perfect beauty than from the air. Yes, the best way to see how beautiful the tall buildings are is from the air. And this helicopter tour of Dubai is only for our guests who want to see the beautiful skyline of the city from an unbeatable vantage point on top.
What to look for
Fly above the buildings of the city
From the top of the huge Burj Khalifa and the top of the amazing, sail-shaped Burj Al Arab to the beautiful Atlantis, The Palm Resort, and the old Dubai Creek, our helicopter ride gives us a unique view of Dubai’s most famous sights. Check out the Palm Islands, the largest man-made structure in the world, from a view that is out of this world and gives you chills with its beauty, size, and palm tree-like design.
Climb with top-notch safety measures
A helicopter tour Dubai is the most royal and safest way to get up close and personal with the best of the city, including its mix of old and new buildings and other wonders. We want you to feel safe and comfortable the whole time, which is why each of your helicopters is brand new and is kept in good shape using the latest technologies. We follow all the strict rules of civil aviation to make sure that your guests are safe from the moment they board the plane until they land and get off.
Choose when you want to fly
Dubai helicopter rides are available all year for our most important guests at surprisingly low prices. From the helipad at Atlantis, The Palm, or Dubai Festival City, you can get on a helicopter. There are three different lengths of the Dubai helicopter tour: 12 minutes, 17 minutes, and 22 minutes. Even though the number of stops varies, the fun, excitement, and adrenaline rush you’ll feel on the ride are hard to describe.
Tour of Famous Places (12 Minutes)
• Leave from the helipad at the Dubai Police Academy to see the Palm Jumeirah and the famous Burj Al Arab.
• As your flight tour continues, you will fly over the beautiful Dubai beaches and the World Islands.
• Views of the world’s tallest building, BURJ KHALIFA, which is an architectural masterpiece.
• The canal in Dubai
• You will be amazed by how beautifully the buildings at Business Bay are made. You’ll remember Dubai for a long time.
Palm Tour (17 minutes)
• Take off from the Helidubai Jumeirah Heliport to see Dubai’s famous sights from above.
• The Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Al Arab, and the World Islands are all well-known places to visit.
• Check out some of the tallest buildings in the world, like the Burj Khalifa, which is the tallest building in the world.
• The JW Marriott Hotel is the tallest hotel in the world.
• As the trip goes on, you can be amazed by the views of the Jumeirah coast, the famous Port Rashid, and the UAE’s biggest flag.
Tour de Vision (22 minutes)
• From the Dubai Police Academy, you can go on an exciting helicopter ride to see the City of Vision.
• Fly over some of the most beautiful places in the world, like the Palm Jumeirah, the World Islands, and the Atlantis Hotel.
• As the view from above of Dubai’s famous beaches and shorelines goes on, be amazed by the 7-star BURJ AL ARAB hotel.
• The Burj Khalifa is now the highest structure in the world.
• From the air, you can see the Heritage Wind Towers, the Old Souk, and the Dubai Creek, which are all parts of Old Dubai.
• The Vision Tour is a trip that everyone who goes to Dubai must take.
Big Trip (30 minutes)
• Ain Dubai, the world’s tallest Ferris wheel, is one of the architectural wonders you’ll see on this trip. On Blue water’s Island, you can find the famous Caesars Blue water’s Dubai and Together with Emirates Hills, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai Marina, the renowned Palm Jumeirah, and the Burj Al Arab, Caesars Resort Blue Waters also stands in the area..
• As you cruise along the coast of Jumeirah, you’ll see the luxurious “Bvlgari Resort Dubai” on Sea Horse Island and the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
• The “Dubai Frame” is the biggest picture frame in the world.
• The tour stops at Dubai Creek, which is a man-made river made for trade ships and home to old-style buildings that add a magical touch to Dubai’s long history. The “Dubai Frame” is the biggest picture frame in the world.
We’d like to invite you to join us on a great aerial tour of Dubai. It’s a nice break from the long walks in the city. On your flight path, you’ll find a new Dubai.