The Complete Guide to UAE 5-Year (Multiple) Entry Tourist Visa | Eligibility, Fees, How to Apply | All Details Here
The United Arab Emirates, or simply the Emirates, is one of Western Asia’s most popular tourist destinations, and the country has launched several initiatives to promote the region’s travel and tourism industry. One such initiative launched by the UAE to attract more tourists is the new 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa.
Dubai, as one of the cities with the highest number of tourists each year, has even stricter policies. When discussing a Dubai visa, it is easy to become confused because there are various types of visas. One of the most recently discussed topics here is the 5-year multiple-entry Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for all nationalities.
5-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for the UAE
The UAE’s five-year multiple-entry tourist visa is an excellent option, allowing visitors to enter the country multiple times on self-sponsorship over the course of five years. The new multi-entry visa is useful not only for tourists, but also for businesses that want to bring employees in and out of the country for meetings, conferences, and other events.
Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President, Prime Minister, and Ruler of Dubai, announced the five-year tourist visa scheme at a Cabinet meeting in March 2021. Soon after, the first visas were issued.
Who is eligible for this 5-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa for the UAE
- As you are probably aware, Dubai is home to over 200 nationalities. This means that many people from other countries have moved to Dubai and established themselves. This is also one of the reasons for Dubai’s rich culture and heritage.
- Many of the people traveling to the UAE from these countries have families who live outside of Dubai. With this introduction, they can visit Dubai several times without having to renew their visa each time they leave the city.
- The advantages of introducing the 5-year Dubai tourist visa are countless. With people being able to visit Dubai whenever they want and not having to worry about extending or applying for a new visa every time, Dubai will thrive and excel as one of the world’s top tourist destinations.
- All nationalities can now obtain a five-year, multiple-entry tourist visa to the UAE. Tourists can enter the UAE on their multiple times and stay for 90 days on each visit with a visa. They can, however, extend their stay for an additional 90 days without leaving the country.
- Notably, the five-year multiple-entry tourist e-visa is only valid for 60 months from the date of issue; to validate the e-visa, the applicant must visit the UAE within 60 days.
Documents Required for a 5-year Multiple-Entry Visa in
You must ensure that the information you provide in your visa application is correct while filling out all required fields.
For example, for this type of UAE visa, you do not need to show proof of flight tickets or hotel reservations. When applying for a visa, you must, however, provide certain travel documents. Your application will require these travel documents.
The UAE Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship has established the following requirements for applying for a 5-year multiple-entry visit visa to the UAE:
- Bank statement for the previous six months demonstrating a balance of USD 4,000 or its foreign currency equivalent.
- Evidence of UAE health insurance.
- Copies of your passport’s front and rear.
- Recent passport-sized color photographs on a white background.
It is important to note that when applying for a UAE five-year multiple entry visa, applicants may be required to provide additional certificate attestation such as:
- A duplicate of the flight ticket.
- Proof of residency, such as a letter of invitation from friends and family in the UAE.
- Hotel reservations or lease agreements
How to apply for a 5-year Multiple-Entry visa in Dubai
Send us a clear color scan copy of your, a photo of the applicant against a white background, and the referee’s residence visa page to travel agencies. Extra documents may be required in some cases, and your consultant will advise you if this is the case.
Make your payment
Make your payment via bank transfer or in person at the travel agency’s office.
The visas are ready.
Following payment, your new multiple-entry visa copy will be sent to you via WhatsApp within 24 to 48 hours.
Time Required for Visa Processing 5-year Multiple-Entry in Dubai
The UAE receives approximately 2,000 tourist visa applications per day, so visa processing time is approximately 5 – 6 business days. You can track your visa status online if you applied through the travel agencies by entering your request number and email address (used while registering).
How will 5-year Multiple-Entry Visa helps in Dubai?
- The introduction of the 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa declared that it will be available to tourists of any nationality.
- Tourism has been a major contributor to Dubai’s growing economy, and this announcement will only help it grow even more.
- The government of the United Arab Emirates planned this to attract tourists from all over the world not only to Dubai but to all Gulf cities.
- The main goal here is to make all of the Gulf countries popular tourist destinations.
How will the residents benefit from this change?
Relatives of residents who wish to stay in the UAE must currently apply for extensions if they intend to stay for a period longer than that specified on the visa. Families will be able to spend more time with their loved ones in the UAE with the upcoming 5-year tourist visa in Dubai.
Furthermore, this five-year UAE tourist visa will, at the very least, shorten the application process. Applying for a visa can be a stressful experience, and having to do it, again and again, is inconvenient. Residents can stay with relatives for longer periods with the 5-year UAE tourist visa. More importantly, they would only be required to make a single payment.
While the new tourist visa for Dubai has been announced, the procedures’ implementation and roll-out may take some time. Those who are currently in the country on a tourist visa should apply for an extension if they intend to stay longer. To avoid overstaying fines, it’s always best to be safe and extend the visa.
You can also apply for a UAE visit visa, and those who qualify can get a visa on arrival in Dubai. However, the Dubai Tourist Visa is the best because it is issued in just 3-4 working days and without any hassle. So, get your Dubai Visa from the best travel agencies in Dubai.