There are numerous tour and excursion attractions in Dubai. All of your options are laid out in front of you; you only need to select a category. Dubai truly has it all. You can choose to visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo to learn more about marine life. Dubai has recently emerged as one of the urbanest and hippest travel destinations, with everything from fantastic malls to theme parks that are bigger than dreams. Every attraction in Dubai is meticulously designed with the potential of its distinct visitors in mind. The Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert, Dubai City Tour, Dubai Marina Dinner Cruises, and camel rides would tower over your dreams, and the infrastructure of the Palm Islands is certain to take your breath away. There are many places to go in Dubai for the ideal kind of entertainment, including Bollywood Parks, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, and more. Every traveller has an experience waiting to be discovered, whether they are young children, shopaholics, or adventure seekers. These are a few of the top excursions and tours offered in Dubai.
The 9 Best Tours and Excursions in Dubai
1) Burj Khalifa
View panoramic views of Dubai from the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Take the world’s fastest glass elevator all the way to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Atmosphere, the world’s highest restaurant, is located on the 122nd floor of the world’s tallest building. In the evening, the indoor fountain in the Burj Khalifa is lit up with 6,000 twinkling lights. Relax at the Burj Khalifa Lounge, which claims to be the world’s highest lounge. To round out your visit, the Observation Deck on the 124th floor provides unobstructed views of the Dubai Fountain show.
2) Dubai Desert Tours
Spend a day on a safari through the undulating desert sand dunes, one of the top cultural experiences available in the Dubai desert. Travel through the undulating desert sands at dusk to see the setting sun unobstructed. If you enjoy adventure sports, you could also try your hand at sandboarding. Prepare to be enthralled by a traditional belly dancing routine as you relax in the Bedouin tents after a long day of safari. To round out the day, enjoy a barbecue buffet dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
3) Wild Wadi Water Park
At Wild Wadi, you can choose from thirty thrilling rides and attractions based on Sinbad and Juha’s legendary stories. Slide down the fastest and tallest water slide in the Middle East, the Jumeirah Sceirah. Breakers’ Bay, the Gulf Region’s largest wave pool, is a great place to ride the waves. Challenge your family to a water cannon battle during the Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon excursion. After a thrilling day on the water, treat yourself to a delicious lunch or dinner at one of Wild Wadi Water Park’s fantastic restaurants, such as Surfer’s Burgers and Firecrust Pizza.
4) Dubai Marina
Take a stroll along the Dubai Marina, one of the city’s best Dubai attractions and most beautifully landscaped promenades. Choose from one of the many fantastic eateries and cafes that line the marina and enjoy a lavish meal with water views. Take a dinner cruise on a traditional Dhow boat, admiring Dubai’s illuminated skyline as the boat idles along. Deep sea fishing in Dubai Marina allows you to explore the depths of the Arabian Gulf and its magnificent marine life. Rent a yacht from the Dubai Marina Club and enjoy a luxury tour of the marina. Take a speedboat tour around Dubai Marina to see the major landmarks that line the shore.
5) Sightseeing Tours in Dubai
While you can see most of Dubai’s attractions on your own, taking a city tour is a great way to see all of the main sights in a short amount of time. We took a city tour on the first day of our trip, and it provided us with a good overview of the city as well as potential places to return to and explore further. There are numerous options, including hop-on, hop-off buses, guided city tours, and private tours… Some tours concentrate on the modern city, while others take you to the old town or offer a combination of the two. Most of the time, old Dubai is very different from modern Dubai.
The following are some of the best Dubai city tours:
- A Walking Tour of Old Dubai’s Culture, History, and Souks
- Dubai’s Half-Day Old and Modern City Tour This tour provides the quickest way to see some of the highlights that you would otherwise miss.
- An 8-Hour Dubai Magical Tour, Including a Visit to the Burj Khalifa. The tour is similar to the previous one, but it also includes tickets to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium.
- Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Chauffeur This private tour provides the most flexibility because it can be tailored to your specific interests.
6) Sightseeing boat tours in Dubai
Many of Dubai’s attractions are best viewed from the water. Taking a boat is the best way to see the iconic sights such as the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and the Palm Jumeirah.
Here are some of the best Dubai sightseeing boat tours:
- Tour by Speedboat: Marina, Atlantis, Palm, and Burj Al Arab. This is one of the top-rated speedboat tours in Dubai.
- A top-rated private luxury boat tour of Dubai is a top-rated private luxury boat tour. Depending on the size of your group, this luxury option may not be significantly more expensive than a regular boat tour. It’s worth a look!
- Self-Drive Boat Tour This is a great option if you want to combine the thrills of riding your own speedboat with sightseeing. And don’t worry about not knowing where to go or how to steer the boat; a guide will accompany you the entire time.
7) Day Trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai
Abu Dhabi is a popular day trip from Dubai and is only an hour and a half away by car. Here are the top-rated and most popular options:
- Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai this is the most popular and highly rated day tour to Abu Dhabi.
- A half-day tour of Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Mosque from Dubai is ideal for those who want to see the main attractions in a matter of hours.
- Take a day trip to Abu Dhabi’s Louvre Museum and Grand Mosque from Dubai. This tour is the best option if you want to visit the Abu – Dhabi Louvre Museum.
- Highlights of Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World Combine a visit to the city with a visit to Ferrari World.
8) Camel ride excursion
This Camel Ride Dubai provides an exceptional opportunity to encounter the desert unexpectedly. Begin your day in Dubai by travelling through the deserts of Dubai. The dune slamming in the high ridges will keep you energised and excited; seeing the sunrise from the desert is breathtaking; and photographing these mysterious moments with the goal of remembering them whenever you want is priceless. You will be taken to a vast desert area where you will have the opportunity to experience Bedouin life. Set out on a thrilling desert visit in Dubai with us, which includes camel riding in the Dubai desert.
9) Other Exciting Activities in Dubai
With so much going on in the city, Dubai is truly one-of-a-kind. The tours mentioned above are very popular and well worth taking if you want to see the best of Dubai. But if you have more time (and money) and want to do something more extraordinary and one-of-a-kind, check out some of these great activities in Dubai.
- A breathtaking helicopter ride
- Desert Safari & Hot Air Balloon Ride
- A seaplane flight above the Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Khalifa
- The Marina’s Zip Line
So, these are the most common types of tours and excursions available in Dubai. It’s difficult to say which activity was our favourite because they were all so unique. I recommend seeing the Burj Khalifa, taking a city tour that takes you to Old Dubai, visiting the Dubai desert, and going to at least one water park.