Dubai is a city of breathtaking man-made wonders and a success story of one of the most well-known travel destinations in the world that figuratively sprang from the golden desert sands. Those who travel to Dubai in search of an unforgettable and thrilling vacation are inspired and lured by everything that Dubai glistens. The city never lets you down, whether you want to go on a desert safari, take in the breathtaking views from the top of the Burj Khalifa, browse the fanciest malls, or experience first-rate luxury. One such amazing place that will enthral you with its many delights is the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. Find out everything you need to know about Dubai Aquarium and Underwater World as we explore this fascinating marine world and all of its attractions .
Visiting this amazing world of high fashion and luxury labels is made even more compelling by the underwater zoo and aquarium at the Dubai Mall. The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, one of the top destinations for families, includes three main areas that allow for endless aquatic exploration through distinctive encounters. If you wish to visit the Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo in Dubai, contact one of the best tour and travel agencies in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo information:
A further incentive to explore this stunning world of high fashion and luxury labels is the underwater zoo and aquarium at Dubai Mall. The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, one of the greatest locations to visit with kids.
An Overview of Dubai’s Underwater Zoo and Aquarium:
The Dubai Aquarium is a massive 10-million-liter tank situated on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall. It is one of the amazing man-made wonders and includes an underwater zoo. The Dubai Aquarium is divided into three areas that offer an enthralling sight to those interested in experiencing the untamed aquatic life in Dubai. The aquarium is renowned for housing the greatest population of Sand Tiger sharks in the entire globe.
The largest acrylic panel in the world is available to the general public at no cost from the mall to view the aquarium. It provides guests with a chance to take pictures of aquatic life while also allowing them to see the aquarium from a 270-degree perspective from 11 metres below the tank’s surface.
The Underwater Zoo, located above the tank on level two, is divided into three biological zones: rain forest, Rocky Shore, and Living Ocean. The 40 separate exhibit tanks bring visitors face-to-face with an incredible assortment of aquatic creatures that inhabit both rivers and oceans. The 5.1-meter-long King Croc, an Australian saltwater lake crocodile that is 40 years old and weighs 750 kilogrammes, is the highlight of the Underwater Zoo. Other nocturnal desert dwellers of the UAE, such as Arabian toads and veiled chameleons, as well as snakes, lizards, giant spider crabs, and other reptiles, also call it home. The “lunar-cyclic” lighting system, which alters the atmosphere of the tank depending on the time of day, mesmerises the visitors.
The highlights of Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are:
- Enjoy a luxurious stay at The Atlantis Dubai, an opulent resort with an ocean theme.
- Each morning, wake up to breathtaking water views. Take your loved ones to the beach for a really pleasant day.
- Experience Dolphin Bay’s amazing dolphin swimming experience. Go on a lavish shopping spree and buy your preferred mementos from more than 25 upscale retail establishments.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to around 65,000 aquatic animals.
- The thrilling water slides and river rides at the Aqua venture Waterpark are perfect for a day of fun.
- Enjoy the amazing panoramic views of Dubai’s famous sites while flying over the city in a romantic helicopter tour.
- The 48-meter walk-through tunnel, which is located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall, takes tourists on an amazing tour of marine life.
- Thirty thousand colourful marine creatures, including 400 sharks and rays, giant sea bass, and shoals of oceanic fish that inhabit the aquarium, enthral both children and adults.
- It is one of the largest suspended aquariums, measuring 51 metres long, 20 metres deep, and 11 metres high.
- Be stunned by a menagerie of unusual and peculiar creatures like Piranhas, African dwarf crocodiles, Lionfish, Sea horses, Archerfish, Nautilus, Water rats, Cichlids, etc.
The ideal time to visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is:
Although the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is open to tourists all year round, the best time to go is between November and March, when it is winter. The weather is still pleasant for all types of activities during this time. You will encounter lengthy lines at the check-in desks during this busy time. If you find yourself in Dubai during the summer, make sure you visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo in the late afternoon to escape the oppressive heat. Every day of the week, it is bustling with people, with the evening rush hour being the busiest. Earlier in the day and later in the evening are less congested.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Shopping
You can shop to your heart’s content at The Dubai Mall after visiting the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Over 1,000 shops, retail stores, and boutiques are conveniently located within the mall, making your trip to the aquarium more exciting. In addition to a sophisticated gold souk where you may marvel at the hundreds of kilogrammes of pure gold jewellery, the Dubai Mall, which boasts of offering the best modern shopping experience, is also home to numerous opulent luxury shops.