One of Dubai’s most fascinating attractions is the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. It gives a spectacular adventure into aquatic life and is situated inside the Dubai Mall, the biggest mall in the world. One of the largest reptiles in the world and one of nature’s unusual phenomena, is a fascinating new addition to the Underwater Zoo. One of the biggest indoor aquariums in the world, The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is capable of holding 10 million litres of water and holds the title of “Largest Acrylic Pane” in the Guinness World Records.
Along with illuminating the wonders of the ocean below, it also displays one of the most varied collections of aquatic species. Take a stroll through the 48-meter Dubai Aquarium Tunnel for breath-taking views of the enormous aquarium. Penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jellyfish, and many other animals can be seen up close at the underwater zoo. In addition to a broad range of other marine species, the aquarium has sand tiger sharks, giant groupers, and more, which are located directly above the aquarium. If you wish to visit the Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo in Dubai, Contact one of the best tour and travel agencies in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
FANTASTIC ACTIVITIES IN THE WORLD-FAMOUS DUBAI AQUARIUM AND ITS UNIQUE UNDERWATER ZOO
• Learn about its two components, which include an aquarium and an underwater zoo.
• Visit Dubai’s underwater zoo to see a wide variety of reptiles, aquatic mammals, and other creatures.
• Visit the Underwater Zoo on level 2, which leads visitors through underwater habitats and interesting displays.
• The knowledgeable staff can provide you with intriguing data about many species. Investigate the Dubai Aquarium Tunnel, a 48-meter walk-through tunnel located at the aquarium’s base.
• Wave to the penguins, crocodiles, sharks, giant spider crabs, otters, water rats, sea horses, and sea jellies that you may see here.
• Meet King Crocs, the largest reptile in the world, and a variety of other night-time species at the underwater zoo.
FEATURES AND KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORLD-FAMOUS DUBAI AQUARIUM AND ITS UNIQUE UNDERWATER ZOO
• A snorkelling excursion for certified and uncertified divers. A 2 day scuba diving course with PADI certification. We are in close contact with the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks.
• A fish aquarium featuring a variety of species.
• A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to feed sharks, penguins, otters, & other sea creatures. Penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, seahorses, and jellyfish up close and personal The best way to see the thriving marine life that inhabits the aquarium’s depths is to take a glass-boat trip.
• Gain access to one of the largest collections of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world, as well as more than 300 sharks and rays that are present in real time.
• Experience hard-to-find species including crocodiles, stingrays, otters, penguins, and stingrays.
• Visiting this amazing world of high fashion and luxury labels is made even more compelling by the underwater zoo and aquarium at the Dubai Mall. The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, one of the greatest locations to visit with kids, is divided into three main parts that provide endless opportunities for marine discovery through distinctive encounters.
The First Aquarium Tank
The magnificent tank is among the biggest suspended aquarium tanks in the world, housing 140 species among thousands of fascinating aquatic creatures. The kids will squeal with delight when they encounter sharks, rays, and a plethora of other colourful aquatic creatures in this fascinating environment. The tank also contains the biggest group of Sand Tiger sharks in existence.
• Tunnel Aquarium
An intriguing method to see the captivating world of marine life and photograph it via your camera lens is the walk-through tunnel at the Dubai Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall.
This underwater zoo, located on level two above the aquarium tank, allows you to get a close-up look at a wide variety of aquatic animals through 40 separate exhibit tanks. You can spot intriguing animals like the Humboldt Penguin, Piranha, African Dwarf Crocodile, Giant Spider Crabs, Otters, Lionfish, and many more in this area, which has three distinct ecosystems: the Rainforest, Rocky Shore, and Living Ocean.
• Amazing Things at the Underwater Zoo
• The King Croc: Meeting the 750-kg world’s most powerful reptile is unquestionably a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As you observe the amazing creature in its restricted surroundings, include awe, fear, and thrill!
• Abu Dhabi’s Night Creatures Another fascinating and instructive excursion through the magnificent and diverse animals of the Arabian Desert can be found here.
• Explore the 200 square metres of dedicated space containing Giant Camel Spiders, Arabian Toads, Fruit Bats, Veiled Chameleons, and more to unravel the mysteries of the desert environment.
• At the end of the thrilling 30-minute underwater excursion, guests get a sneak peek at the shark feeding programme at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
• You may view the sharks from a few centimetres away while remaining safe in your cage.
• You may experience a unique shark feeding interaction at the underwater zoo and Dubai Aquarium, where divers use buckets of fish to entice the sharks.
• You have a fantastic opportunity to realise your dream of becoming a professional scuba diver with the flexible scuba diving course for beginners under the direction of experienced divers.
The cutting-edge and exhilarating VRZOO experience, located on the bottom floor of Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, allows you to immerse yourself in the wild and fascinating world of some of the world’s most incredible creatures. VRZOO takes you on an incredible tour without requiring you to move a muscle, including going inside the gorilla habitat in Uganda, getting up close and personal with whale sharks in the Maldives, and seeing elephants in the South African savannahs! Additionally, lucrative and a tonne of fun is the special Ocean Experience.